A long day.I was too tired till I can even bathe and brush teeth with my eyes closed HAHA.
Something minor screwed up just before the presentation and anyway it went well. :)
Law tutorial was a bore I swear.
TM for a walk with Xinghuei and went over her house for dinner.
Had a short nap, an hour or so. Played cards with all the aunties there hahaha.
1.30am! I'm done with my Commskills OP outline as well as helping the others.
Quite an achievement. :) SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE OWE ME FAVOURS ALREADY!
I'm sure it wasn't my crankiness, but unpleasant things tend to happen when it comes to disagreements with each other.
Anyway, I received a call from BS tutor when I was in class today.
As expected, I failed my test. But according to him it was really really really badly done till the extent that the marks was too embarrassing to announce out manz. HAHA.
Did I say I've no school tomorrow ? SUPPOSED TO.
Because of this I've to turn up for BS special lessons with him tomorrow. ARGH.
9AM IN THE MORNING ! ALL THE WAY TILL 1PM :( :( :(
After like 3hours of sleep, I can really knock out now.
Tomorrow's another long day, maybe.
It really feels like so near yet so far sometimes.
I'm still the old me.
Am still trying hard to be strong but sometimes I'll just have to tell myself; I'm weak afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment