Friday, January 2, 2009

Friendships are priceless. So is love. Time can make or break feelings.


Had a long day.

Had a super long bus stats lesson today and I spent the last quarter of the time sleeping.
Got back our papers, I was quite shocked that I passed, it's my first time passing a midsem paper ever since school started hahaha !


Went around and tried to find a seat at design canteen while waiting for Zengting to come.
Had a little chat before they went off for their lessons.
I'm sorry Zengting, you were late for your class because of me.
Thanks for the hoodie, though I complained how it really dont suit me, I was kidding la hahaha.
I really needed it last night.

See this. Xinghuei and Zengting, you both have been great to me.
Life has been quite hard on me these few days but you both never fail to be there to check on me always to make sure I'm okay. Lending me shoulders to cry on that night, volunteered to accompany me on the phone when I was alone late at night, supporting me in whatever I do even though you all are very against those ideas, and you, Zengting, stayed up till 4am last night with me. Just now when you both were sort of reprimanding me at design canteen, I know all was for my own good. I dont deny, I'm too weak for anything. Thus the tears. Dont get me wrong. I appreciated it. THANK YOU DEARS.
I LOVEEEEEEE YOU.

I still have to depend on my own to solve this myself, get myself out of this terrible circle asap, for I know it's not going to be easy at all. The path ahead of me will be damn rocky and terrible for me to walk, but still, it's time to learn how to be strong. I know it's kinda silly to hope for something better at the end of this road but.. who dont wish to ? If not, actually there's nothing I can do too.. Wish me luck.

It's already 6plus now and I just woke up from an hr nap.
Havent eaten anything the whole day yet but I'm not hungry, neither do I feel tired.
Cramps's here, I already felt the dizziness coming few days ago but all I can do is just to drink loads of water because there's no medicine. :(

It's a bad start of the year for me. A very bad one indeed.
But there's nothing else I can do besides learning how to stay strong and .. .. and .... I dont know.
It's not easy. Nobody said it was going to be easy.
I cant do anything now but only to wait. Wait and wait.


Lastly, Happy 18th Birthday Ben !
You can go for driving lessons now ! QUICK QUICK !
Hope you like the surprise of 48 lightsticks, the presents, mango cake and the card ! :D

No comments: