Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I think I know more than you do.

DONE WITH THE PORM PROJECT ! :D


I'm still not recovering from my stomach problems and yet I'm falling sick. AGAIN.
Blocked nose w/ a very bad cough and mum just took my temperature. Freaking 38. :(
Helped Ben with his macro and porm project till I finally knocked out at 2plus am.
My body was like screaming at me to go and rest last night.

Was feeling downright tired and my cough had to be soooooo bad despite the lozenges strepsils and loadsss and loadsss of water.
Being a good girl, I had porridge at ITAS today ! :)
Feel like as if I lost my senses of taste and smell. Everything's tasteless. :(

Okay, not being very good too because I had bubble tea/old chang kee/ snacks during lesson time. Heeeeeeheeeeeeee.

Came back home straight after accts.
Hugged my bed after I finished washing up. I did masking at the same time too HAHAHA.
Had a hard time napping; coughing and coughing like shit. :( :(
Mum cooked porridge specially for me. Hehehezzzz (L) (L)

Skin condition is bad, bad, badddddd. :(
Should stick back to my regime sooooon.
Karma for being such a lazy bum for not taking care of myself for the past few weeks. Hahahaha.


There's still quite alot of work to come.
Macro articles not found yet. Country analysis not done yet.
Law articles not found yet. CS individual not done yet.
Law tutorial not done yet. BS notes not copied yet.
BS test not studied yet. CS test not looked through yet.
ARGH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THINGS TO DO WHEN CNY'S COMING !


Oh yes. Talking about CNY, please let myself recover as soon as possible to be in a tiptop condition for visitings. I won't wanna appear as if my face is plastered with 'I'm dying soon' hweeeeeling.
If this persists I promise I'd visit the doctor soon. For this flu.
I won't wanna go back to the hospital again. Absolutely nooooo. :(



Many many thanks for the med,
it was quite effective as I had a good night sleep because of the drowsiness. :)

Guess I'm still quite weak afterall, and thus the verge of tearing yesterday night.
And even though after so much things went by, .......... - Loss of words -
There're still some stuffs which I'd never get to know, never being able to understand at all.
The bottomline is.. whatever that happened, happened anyway, and is still happening.
That's why I find myself fucking stupid, still. FUCKING STUPID.
:(

No comments: