After meeting my sister at her workplace, went to Bugis and waited for Zengting. :D
(I saw Mingming !) Had lunch and this mango ice kimo, not niceeeeee. :(
Started our shopping, searching for the dress. Nothing, so went down to Orchard instead.
(Saw Jiebing, Jessica& Huiyan !) Walked and walked and walked.
Was about to give up searching and saw this dress, bought it.
Though having second thoughts now but still.. Tsk it's already bought anyway.
Coincidental to see my sister's friend at the same shop. Hehehe.
Zengting was being very nice to accompany me throughouttt. :D
I promise we'll shop again sometime next week ! Hehehe.
Back to Tampines. Sent her off and met Sk at the interchange. :D I miss herrrrr !
Bought a cake, cabbed down to changi. The rest were there.
It's been such a long time since all of us met..
Talked and talked and talked. Didnt have the mood to even watch nonya. Hahaha.
Catch up with each other but I guess it's never enough.
Played cards. And being the dealer I made all of them won loads of money. :(
Stayed till 12plus before Sk and I left, while the rest went to changi village.

When we say goodbyes and see you(s), we asked each other when will the next time we'll see each other. It's been a year.. More than a year.
The 7 people who were there; all of us were classmates once, be it for 2 years or 4 years in prcs.
Or even people like sk and yq whom I knew since primary school.
All of us still remember what we always used to do, hanging out during recess everyday w/o fail.
Making fun of one another, need not afraid of offending each other.
Maybe because we were too close.. Some incidents had to happen and broke us apart.
Plus all of us have our own lives to live, each one of us chose our own pathway and moved on.
Perhaps that explains the reason why all of us drifted far apart.
Especially us, the 3 girls, after so many unhappy incidents, we can still be as close as before.
Just like last night.
Anyway, Happy belated birthday Joan. :)
I felt so .. (smile) when your mum said she havent seen me for a long time.
I guess I was right. Whenever I get very close to any family members of any of my loves, I treat them as if they're my family too. So when I stopped going to your house since last year, I realise it's not just you that will be on my mind, your parents and mimi are included too.
Nevertheless, we still have our own lives to live. We still have to move on..
Gonna meet Xinghuei at 12pm ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment