My energy level is minus 100% right now.
In the end we slept at 4plus woke up at 550am.
The makeup artist came as soon as I woke up, she helped sis with the dolling up and me dilly dallying while waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive.
Gate crashing with the guys wearing disposable undies and funding blessings from passersby.
Went over to brother in law's house, had tea ceremony, back to my house again for the same ceremony, lunched, and back to his house to get all the stuffs.
Imagine how tiring it is.
Checked in the hotel, finally got to rest and had a quick bath, another makeup artist came again, get changed and soon it's time to prepare for another round of tea ceremony at 5.
Dragged and dragged and dragged till 7plus.
A huge mess because there's another wedding dinner going on in the other ballroom.
Guests were mixed up, signed the wrong guestbook, went into the wrong ballroom and gave the wrong angbaos to the wrong couple hahaha.
That was when my mega dizzy spell came and how desperate was I wanting to eat my med. :( Plus the mess, plus some stubborn people and some blockheads = Jw's stares and tantrums :)
Absolutely no appetite for the dinner.
Imagine having to 'yam seng' from table to table and on stage while I'm shivering like !#$%.
I threw away the dirty right lens away straight after dinner because it was damn painful hehe.
Hahaha. 21st December, 2112 was the first prize for 4D a couple of weeks ago and people were asking if the newly-wed bought it. I think brother in law is damn blur to buy 1212 without realising it and it have to come out as the grand prize for that weekend.
Wedding preparations are the most tiring of all.
I swear I'm going to rest hard, sleep hard and not to think of anything else because I know I'm in a mood where I rather use my energy to throw my tantrum at somebody.
My right eye's hurting badly so I guess I'm turning in now.
Time check: 1251am. Photos are with sister so will update again soon.
Christmas week !
Ayee Xinghuei it seems that I havent seen you for a long time (and the others too !)
Shall visit the doctor soon for my report ! :D
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment