Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Macro paper in another 4 hours' time.
Spells dead shit for me because I havent key in those notes into my brain yet.
I dont wanna fail but yet at the same time I cant fail, because I promised and assured someone that I'd get good grades but it seems to difficult to. :(
On the phone with Zengting last night and it was a good one. Hehehe. Love you girlf !

Time check. 908am and I woke up 15 minutes ago.
Since Xinghuei and I are early today and since Tinghui's already in school, we should make our way there soon after washing up. Studying at the library after paper. Yayszx.

OH YES THERE IS MANGO PUDDING TO EAT AFTERWARDS SO I BETTER MAKE MY WAY TO GO AND BATHE NOW (BECAUSE I ASKED XINGHUEI TO WAIT FOR MEEEEE) AND GO TO SCHOOL SOON ! :D

No comments: