8 more days before 2008 ends.It's been ages since I last went to Marina Bay.
The beautiful city landscape at night accompanied by the great ambience.
I like because it's a nice place to spend with loves when you've nowhere to go at the end of the day. Depends on my mood though. Hahaha. Used to go there almost every weekend till I was kinda sick of it. It's been months, now I wanna go before the year ends.
Dont recall the memories and tell me those if-you-still-remember(s) when you jolly well know I dont wanna go and think about it anymore. I'll feel disgusted rather than anything you wished.
If this's the way you want to make things better for the both of us, better dont.
Instead of being soft hearted, it'll only make things worse.
To me, I'd only reminisce things that're worth for me to, not ugly memories that will only set me cursing and emotions mixed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment