Zengting left at 2 and I was packing my stuffs. Photos, cards, letters..That girl actually gave me a christmas card yesterday night ! Hahaha.
Joan's card which she gave me on her birthday is definitely going into my collection too.
I took it out and looked through each and every piece of paper.
Haha. Christmas and new year cards, Birthday and thank you cards, a couple of get well soon cards which was given to me when I was sec 3. Not forgetting Valentine Day cards !
I used to write/make cards during all these festive seasons but got very lazy till the recent years. This's just girls.. love making cards and exchanging with each other. Hahaha.
Those childish sentences like 'friends forever' 'forever and ever' and whatever you can think of..
Got me laughing non-stop and even showed it to my mum. Heee.
That stack of cards and papers is too thick and can barely fit into my drawer now.
No comments:
Post a Comment