Sunday, December 14, 2008

11.18am



I woke up at 4, realised the whole room is spinning, the next moment my stomach was damn cramped up. I stood up, felt super nauseous and rushed to the toilet and puked. Washed up, went back to my bed and tried to sleep but the cramp was very, very unbearable till there were even tears. This's the worst cramp of all I've experienced ever since the appendicitis 9years ago. Drank warm water but it doesnt help at all. 3 times I threw up before I forced myself to go back and sleep. Woke up every hour and the moment I was awake, the suffocated feeling came back again. So I dragged myself till 11am because I cant stay in my bed any longer.

And just minutes after I woke up, I puked twice again. The cramp is damn unbearable and I dont know what the hell is wrong with me. :(

No comments: