It's been such a long time since I spent my weekend like this.
Yesterday was Safari, and Zoo today.
Looking at animals is actually quite a bore but those shows were entertaining.
But it rained heavily in the midst of the elephant show and it was cancelled. :(
Got drenched like !#$%,
so we cabbed to Ben's house to get changed before heading out for dinner again at Yishun.
It was really nice ohmy.
Took bus with Xinghuei home. Tired tired tired.
Argh I still have to finish off tutorials before going to bed. :(
Gonna accompany Xinghuei for her blood test tomorrow before going to school.
I am very very tired. :(
In the month of November. 2 more months to go before 2009 arrives.
TIME PASS SO FASTTTT.
Locked post in lj :)
I just love you for what you are.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment