Luckily there was Xinghuei and Tinghui to accompany me. :)
To spend those hours away, we bus-ed to Parkway.
Bought eachacup bubble tea again, walked around the mall. Bought famous amos. Heheheszx.
There's nothing for us to do, went to the arcade HAHAHAHA.
There was a neoprint machine inside the arcade. Talked about how girls used to spend so much money on neoprints, neoprints and neoprints in their primary and secondary school days. How ahliianszx used to twiist infront of those machines w0rsz. How stupid and childish they (we) were in the past.
And to revive those memories, and the arcade feels so ulu with 2-3 people inside..
HAHAHAHA WE TOOK ONE.
Dont know how many shots la. Felt quite uneasy all of a sudden when it just started.
We spent more time laughing than taking those shots all because of someone k.
The designing part is very .. !#$% too hahaha.
Ohmymy I cant believe it. Neoprint at this age. This will be the last, definitely.
(But it's fun doing all this nonsense once in a while hahaha !)
Unless few years later if this machine still exists and someone just 'LET'S TAKE HAHAHA'
Heheszx.


This's the only 2 I can post up here.
The rest cannot be shown to the public so.. I'll post the rest at my lj instead. :D
Okay, cabbed back to TP and met up with Mingming.
Got sorta chased by the library rangers -.- Dont know what's with them too.
Rushed our commskills outline.
I think the teacher's getting more and more irritated by us each lesson.
Anywaywaywayway, sat outside the library, redo our stuffs.
Mingming went off,
3 of us wanted to go and have haagen daaz at TM but Tinghui have to leave too.
Accompanied her to wait for bus 15, saw and talked to Michellegoh ! :D
Walked around the mall with Xinghuei, both of us had haagen daaz instead hahaha.
So lonely, so ro-man-ti-ke, so cold, so poor thing.
Bus-ed home ! :)
Conclusion is, we only attend 2 hours of lesson today. Tsk.
Tentatively meeting Euniceeeeeeee tomorrow after school.
Ohmy it's been .. close to 3 years since I've met you my dear girl.
OH YA YA YA.
I've made up my mind. :)
Jiawen is so gonna save up from tomorrow onwards. (Dont laugh k, xh)
It will till the end of Jan I supposed. Or maybe end of Dec hehehhe.
The rest cannot be shown to the public so.. I'll post the rest at my lj instead. :D
Okay, cabbed back to TP and met up with Mingming.
Got sorta chased by the library rangers -.- Dont know what's with them too.
Rushed our commskills outline.
I think the teacher's getting more and more irritated by us each lesson.
Anywaywaywayway, sat outside the library, redo our stuffs.
Mingming went off,
3 of us wanted to go and have haagen daaz at TM but Tinghui have to leave too.
Accompanied her to wait for bus 15, saw and talked to Michellegoh ! :D
Walked around the mall with Xinghuei, both of us had haagen daaz instead hahaha.
So lonely, so ro-man-ti-ke, so cold, so poor thing.
Bus-ed home ! :)
Conclusion is, we only attend 2 hours of lesson today. Tsk.
Tentatively meeting Euniceeeeeeee tomorrow after school.
Ohmy it's been .. close to 3 years since I've met you my dear girl.
OH YA YA YA.
I've made up my mind. :)
Jiawen is so gonna save up from tomorrow onwards. (Dont laugh k, xh)
It will till the end of Jan I supposed. Or maybe end of Dec hehehhe.
No comments:
Post a Comment