Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm still feeling damn dizzy after 12hours of sleep.
Or in fact for several times I woke up in the middle of the night, just that few minutes of consciousness I'll feel as if the room is spinning. :(

Ohmy ohmy. It's been going on for a couple of weeks.
If this goes on till my midsem's over, I'd wanna visit a doc soon. :(

Maybe I'm anemic. HAHAHA kiddng.


Met Zengting at DTE this afternoon !
Supposed to do tutorials, but ended up only did 2 questions and started talking and taking.
We were damn boredszx, suggested to watch movie hahaha !
Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Went to Whitesands and walked around before waiting for the movie to start.
Back to mcafe, chit chatted for awhile and went home.

Just had a fight with my family. :(
I only know I'm feeling very dizzy now, I'm feeling damn sad now. :( What a family.



It's funny how guys can manipulate a girl's life that easily.
In relationships, the guy call the shots.
It's not up to her to say yes or no, because she can only agree to whatever they say/do.

No comments: