
I hate taking buses at 8am. Urgh.
Took the wrong bus, walked to the bus stop, took a cab instead.
Saw Joan again. Haha ! Had a quick gossip and had mac breakfast @TM.
5hours 'break', intended to watch a movie.
Took one pink ball from the arcade. :D
Went back to school, sat at the podium, read cleo.
Lunched at Bizpark before commskills test.
Yay saw Zengting :D
Test was quite.. a disaster. Or should I say it was quite okay.
I was damn boredszx and start disturbing Adeline and Xinghuei but nobody gave a shit about me :(
Hehehe, early dinner at Pizza hut ! With Tinghui, adeline went off for her LuRbBe. (LOL)
Walked her to the bus stop.
Hahaha it was a coincidence to see the guys at the traffic light.
Damn tiredszx. :( Only had 6 hours of sleep and so, gonna do tutorials and sleep sleep sleep. :)
It's a good day today.
Jiawen(g) is a happy happy girl. :)
Took the wrong bus, walked to the bus stop, took a cab instead.
Saw Joan again. Haha ! Had a quick gossip and had mac breakfast @TM.
5hours 'break', intended to watch a movie.
Took one pink ball from the arcade. :D
Went back to school, sat at the podium, read cleo.
Lunched at Bizpark before commskills test.
Yay saw Zengting :D
Test was quite.. a disaster. Or should I say it was quite okay.
I was damn boredszx and start disturbing Adeline and Xinghuei but nobody gave a shit about me :(
Hehehe, early dinner at Pizza hut ! With Tinghui, adeline went off for her LuRbBe. (LOL)
Walked her to the bus stop.
Hahaha it was a coincidence to see the guys at the traffic light.
Damn tiredszx. :( Only had 6 hours of sleep and so, gonna do tutorials and sleep sleep sleep. :)
It's a good day today.
Jiawen(g) is a happy happy girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment