
Sis came over for a while when I was having my instant noodles.
Being such a nice sister, I cooked for her ! :D
As usual, she went through those new clothings and took almost half of my wardrobe away. :(((( 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks till I see my monthly allowance (hopefully). Should I ask monehhhh from my mum for new clothes ? She surely kill me upside down when I havent even wear my glads and sandals that I bought since months ago. Ahhh. That reminds me, time pass very fast. It'll be November soon. And December. And Christmas. New year. Wow.
You know, I trapped one small spider in one container on the floor. Waiting it to die so I can throw it away but it's been a few hours. It's still alive ! How ? They dont live by oxygen huh ?
Being such a nice sister, I cooked for her ! :D
As usual, she went through those new clothings and took almost half of my wardrobe away. :(((( 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks till I see my monthly allowance (hopefully). Should I ask monehhhh from my mum for new clothes ? She surely kill me upside down when I havent even wear my glads and sandals that I bought since months ago. Ahhh. That reminds me, time pass very fast. It'll be November soon. And December. And Christmas. New year. Wow.
You know, I trapped one small spider in one container on the floor. Waiting it to die so I can throw it away but it's been a few hours. It's still alive ! How ? They dont live by oxygen huh ?
No comments:
Post a Comment