Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reminisces.

Form teacher for 2 years.
Got along with us, very well.
Many many unhappiness happened over the past 2 years.
Politics. w/ the teachers, w/ the classmates.
But we got over it anyway.
Worse class with the worse results for every term for the whole of 2 years.
But I guess our O's results made her proud in the end. :)

I miss.. everyone. People change over time.

I knew her since Sec.. One. Through our cca.
Made the initiative to know her first, through Friendster. Hilarious.
Though she's one year older than me, it seems that I'm always being the more matured one hahaha !
Support me in everything I do.
Always there for me, whatever shit I've gone through since Sec 1.
Through my worst relationship to my best one, she knows every single thing. :)





We always loveeeee to gossip. A great girlfriend.
Gives me the best advices that she think it's for my own good.
Though busy with our lives but still, this girlfriend of mine still cares, alot. :)




New chapter of life. Poly friends.
Best times in poly were spent with them. Some unhappiness along the way too. :(
I havent been hearing from you lately, Tinghui. Hope you're doing fine.
And Adeline, takecare of yourself too at work ! :)



This irritating and noisy girl is my best companion in Poly so far.
Some matters brought us closer together, knew each other better and made us more loving than ever. (HAHA)
I dont deny that she makes a good friend, a good girl with a kind heart. :)


Those above are my 'regulars'.
Others though not mentioned above but of cos Jiawen love them all. :)
Eunice to finish her O's and meet up with me. It's like.. 2years+ since I last met her !
Joan, hopefully to meet up next weekend. I've got loads to catch up with you too :)
Jacqueline to be back from Melbourne. I miss her tootootooo.
Yanhong, we're going to visit you soon.
Valerie Tingting Constance blahblahblah.

Melina just called few minutes ago.
Shall stop here for now. :)

No comments: