Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need iceeee.

I slept before 12am last night because wasn't feeling too well.
Slept straight for 10hours hehehe.
That Macroecons lecturer is fierce. Wonglily is of the same kind but think she's better.
Heartssss to my girlfriend who brought her commskills book and econs book for me !
But I guess I'll buy a new one and copy the notes in. Hehehe.

Lunched at KFC, Max came along and joined us and he went home.
Went back to school for commskills tutorial. We had a great laugh in the lift hahaha !
Waaa I think we LOVEEEEE that tutor to the maxmaxmax. It only lasted for an hour heheh. :)

Took bus to the interchange and we went separate ways.
I accompanied Xinghuei to wait for Max because I wanted to go home instead of Bugis.
The itchy feeling at my throat getting very unbearable and I wanna go home and restttt.
Heheheh sorry lah, next time okay ! :) (WE'LL HAVE STEAMBOAT SOON!)

I took bus home alone. Aye I actually like taking bus rides alone.
Sitting by the window and listening to my mp3s. Happy and not-so-happy thoughts will start flooding into my mind heh.

I think mum's very happy that I go home for dinner these days.
Ohmymy I wont have my meals at home for the whole of 2 weeks when she's away. :(

There's only cds lecture tomorrow, 9am and it's only an hour !!
Argh stupidity.

No comments: