Thursday, October 9, 2008

I dont know when you will be seeing this but Xinghuei, please be good and drink loads of water. We dont enjoy nagging at you, asking you to drink, eat, etc. We dont feel good doing that too. I know you are feeling terrible but nobody can help you if you're not going to start by taking care of yourself okay ? :)

I gave my seat to an old lady on the bus. Hahaha thumbs up.

Food tasting dinner tomorrow. Argh I'm so reluctant to go.
Sister's wedding dinner is nearing. I dont know what dress should I wear on the actual day. I'm lazy to do shopping. No moolahs to do so too. :(

Mum's going overseas for two weeks from 29th onwards. TWO WEEKS. :D
Should I be happy over it ? Heheheheh.

I dont know if this is the way I want to lead my life.
I hate. Hate. Hate the way I'm living my life. h8. hAt3.

No comments: