Monday, October 20, 2008

First day of schooooooool.



Jiawen is very happy today. :)

I think it's the first time I see sosososososososo many people everywhere in tp before nine.
Met Ben for breakfast at Mac, he left for his class and I waited for Xinghuei.
We talkedtalkedtalked till 11, it's time for the first lecture of the first day of school hahaha.
PORM :( I dont like ! Okay maybe because I dont know what is she talking about, (practically is also because we werent listening to the lecture at all).
Eating, bullshitting, laughing, talking rubbish.

Bizpark during breaktime. Walked around and sat down with Jiebing&co.
Started laughing over all the rubbish again.
Commskills tutorial, I find the subject boring. ): There's commskills tomorrow again argh.

7 weeks of not meeting each other, we've got loadddds and loadddds and loadddds to talk about.
Hehehehe I love it. Gossip bitch gossip bitch gossip bitch. :)
School isnt bad afterall, minus the boring tutorials and lectures.

Went to Parkway with Xinghuei. She cabbed back to her house and I took a bus.
Ohmymy for the first time I dint take cab hehehe (because I dont have money left).

I'm feeling very sleeping but it's only 830pm. Should I sleep nowwwww.

Eastpak antidote tour bag. Limited edition. There's only 9bags in Singapore.
Haha, is it nice ? (not for girls la of cos)


I dont like lies. From the very start. I dont find a reason why is there a need to lie.
I think I'm feeling very #$%!#!$ now.

No comments: