Friday, October 10, 2008

:(

FUCK LAH.

11.30am.

The best thing is, my reds came this morning. The cramp start immediately after I woke up. I slept at 3, woke up several times because of bad dreams. ALL WERE BAD DREAMS. And of cause, feeling damn cranky now. It doesnt feel good at all, having to wake up from those shit, find yourself in cold sweat and irregular heartbeats. Fuck. :(

Anyway, food tasting dinner yesterday was nice. :) But some of the food is #%$# that my sister have to change it. Heheheheh. I love those mini waterfalls inside Sheraton Towers. Two more months to her wedding day. I'm damn excited hahaha.

Sis: So.. You're taking one or two seats ?
Jw: One.
Sis: Two lah..
Mum: One then one lor.
Dad: Take two. Two.
Sis: Okay, two. :)

If she really reserve two seats for me on the actual day, I.. don't know what to do.

Perhaps it'll take me ten years to be a good girlfriend, a perfect girlfriend. But I know you will take even longer, as a boyfriend.

Maybe.. Maybe. Maybe one day you'll find me, can't be bothered about anything, everything.

Tried to take a picture, of love.

Cramps suck. :(((((((

No comments: