Saturday, September 13, 2008

Woke up at 5plus.
Mum went out without cooking dinner.
No instant noodles. Wanted to cook something that's of higher standard but did not dare to try.
On the tv. Boring Saturday. Scv too.
I don't think I'll turn in that early.
Is there something for me to spend my night awaywaywayway.

I want my mangoes.
Mango puddings from anywhere/that particular mango dessert from Simei.

Can't you see I'm very very unhappy all along ?
Why do you have to force me to do stuffs that I don't like ?
Now you see it.
Happiness dont come from forcing someone to do something that you want them to.
Everything has changed.
It started from you. Then me.
Soon you will see, the hurt that you force me to give. =/
On a lighter note, time pass very fast.
It's been close to five months. Five. Since this whole shit started, and it's still ongoing.

Sigh.

No comments: