Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry..

Heartbreak is caused by the end of a relationship. It can also be caused when we fail to get a relationship we fervently desire. It can even happen slowly when we realize that we are in a relationship from which all the love has gone. However it happens, after the shock, it takes some time for reality to sink in. Then we experience a welter of feelings. We can be angry, sad, devastated, despairing, distraught, desperate, remorseful, regretful, ashamed, embarrassed. The emotional bombardment is overwhelming.
I found this on the net.

Takecare, 16months.
Perhaps you hate me now, perhaps you're disappointed with me, perhaps you're regretful for whatever things you've done to bring us back but.. I tried. You tried. I can't take it. Not anymore. It's been close to 5 months and I still can't take it. What can I say other than a sorry ? =/

On a lighter note..
I had my mango dessert today and I'm a happy girl :) At least it lasted till evening time.

No comments: