
I woke up promptly at 5.20am because someone was being so nice to call me. :D
Got dressed up and waited for sister to fetch me.
No jam today and so we reached Johor within an hour.
Had KFC as breakfast and started our longlong dayyyyyy.
No jam today and so we reached Johor within an hour.
Had KFC as breakfast and started our longlong dayyyyyy.
I've been having headache the whole of today too too too toooooo. :(
Finally, everything ended at 7plus and we went to have seafood as dinner :D
I'm tired.
Oh, on a happier noteeeeee, I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS YAY.
Received the sms when I was at the beach (surprisingly by Starhub because I didn't activate my autoroaming !) AND JIAWEN IS A HAPPY GIRL YAY ! :D
I'm tired. Who wanna play gunbound with me ?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment