It's already 3.08am and I'm still awake.
Have been sleeping like 3-5plus in the morning and I know it'll not do any good to my health.
Jialat. I think I must re-adjust my clock system. ):
Some random thoughts running through my head.
What if one day I pick up smoking again ?
What if one day I start putting inks onto my body again ?
What if one day I start doing insane stuffs that will turn my whole world upside down again ?
It's not very easy to go back doing all these stupid stuffs but at the same time, it actually takes only one person to make my whole world upside down. No, not only one person.
One person, plus disappointment and heartbreak, with the addition of feeling being betrayed along with tears and.. Heartbreak, and heartache. And heartbreak again.
I'm so glad. My previous heartbreak I got over it without thinking about all these stupid stuffs. And of cos, with the help of so many people around me. Whether it was just a consolation or just spending quality time with me, they helped in the healing process, directly/indirectly.
ztmelinaxhah.bbenmaxleotingtingeunicejoanjacquelineloeweadelineconstancemichgohyanhong
Especially those 1.2.3.4.5... 5 distinguished persons who gave me the time, talks, and love I needed.
ZMXBM ! :D
I lublub all of you. And the five of you, LOVE YOU MANY MANY ! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment