Gym session with sister yesterday was great. I always loved her accompaniment. :D
Bought a Guess handbag for mum's birthday. :)
As usual, she didnt want any dinners or cakes to celebrate her birthday so we bought that bag for her. :D
Come to think of it, I realise how much I've disappointed her during that couple of years.. If only I dint do those stupid stuffs back then, things would be much better between us now. Oh well.
Anyway, I jogged for 15minutes on the treadmill yesterday, and 5minutes (!!!) at Sembawang park today. Must start exercisinggggggg.
Oh yeah, I went to both the dental and doctor today. Hahahah. Wanted to work tomorrow, but it's too early, so I guess I'll have a date with Xinghuei instead lol.
Quiet. With no music. Many many thoughts. Running on my mind.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment