It's 2.44am in the morning.
Have been reading cleos, bloghopping, watching youtubes and I realised many many things again.
5 wonders.
1. I'm kinda amazed with myself.
The people I'm mixing with now.
The way I'm living my life currently.
My thinkings, my thoughts.
The way I do things now.
Everything changed drastically over these months.
2. How people got over so many relationships,
falling in and out of love countless of times over the years.
How many heartbreaks suffered over the years and got the courage to fall in love once again. How many times bastards broke their partners' hearts and in return,
got themselves heartbroken by the others few months/years down the road. Karma.
3. How girls got over some painful memories and carried on with their life like, happily ever after.
4. How guys manage to capture so many hearts in one go and break all of them apart,
one by one without feeling anything at all.
How many lies they told their girlfriends and how well they masked themselves infront of them,
convincing them into believing their beautiful bullshit lies.
5. The last and only wonder in my life.
Lovely people around.
Close friends.
Best friends and the only extraordinary one.
Sometimes I just love them. Loveeeee.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment