Sunday, August 31, 2008

The planes are getting very very irritating almost every morning.
My mum went "Nabei, chao si ren. Fly here fly there, hen hao kan meh ?!" Haha.


I forgot to mention that I saw some long lost friends in town yesterday. Reminisced those times when we were super silly during primary school. Haha. 10+ years of friendship ! I saw Wenyi and Aaron too. This lovey-dovey couple has been together for 2years plus. I still remember the first time they came to my chalet with the other couple and we drank together. :) It was only their first month then. Time flies.

I've been reading this blog and I find it really nice. It's about this poor guy who have lost some girl because she dumped him for a new one. I wonder, how many guys are faithful/devoted like this ?! =/



This time, I fell too hard. I just need someone to pick me up again.
I can't take risks anymore.
Scars make us stronger, isn't it ?
Love is just another game that I can't get too into it. 'Game over' will be what I'll see at the end of it.
You've been wonderful in all that you can be.
But eventually, it hurts when you say that you understand me because you don't.
I don't think I can do this anymore.
I'm tired of pretending.
We've been walking around in circles for some time,
& I think we should head for the finish line.


x


Sometimes when you thought you've found the right one, it turns out to be the one who'll hurt you the most.
Often, guys complain that they'll never find girls to settle down with.
But many times, we question them why. We question them why in the first place, they do not know the meaning behind this word 'Cherish'.


It's always when you've got it, you don't appreciate it.
When you've lost it, you'll try your might to bring it back again.
Regrets fall. But no matter how much you're willing to sacrifice now, nothing will will change.
The world won't stop for just you alone. You gonna move on, no matter how.

Whoever I'll choose at the end of this road, I'm gonna bear the consequences alone.
Will it turn out good or bad, tears or smiles will determine if I'm right in making this path.
I've always try my best to be a good girlfriend.
But I dont see any good returns.
It's always disappointment.



You have your ups.
You have your downs.
You see good movies.
You see bad movies.
You wonder if your life is just one big movie.

No comments: