I'm going crazy soon man.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Nothing to do. Nothing to do. Nothing to do.
Tell me what to do. What to do, what to do.
Tell me what to do. What to do, what to do.
Tell me what to do. What to do, what to do.
Tell me what to do. What to do, what to do.
Tell me what to do. What to do, what to do.
Because it's so bored, it's so bored, it's so bored.
Because it's so bored, it's so bored, it's so bored.
Because it's so bored, it's so bored, it's so bored.
Because it's so bored, it's so bored, it's so bored.
Because it's so bored, it's so bored, it's so bored.
've been drinking manymany bottles of mineral water and now my throat feels better. BUT, I'm having a running nose now. !$#!%$#!$#$ I think I shall start playing dota to kill time. HAHAHA. Was so bored till I even went to find hokkien songs of Money not enough 2 and 12 Lotus. Crazy shit.
Yesterday, Mum came into my room and talked to me. So I told her,
" Mummy, let's make a deal. "
" Zuo mo ?! "
" I take $500 from you now. $500 STRAIGHT, and I promise I wont pester you for the following 10 weeks. :D "
" Ni mai siao hor. "
" Wo jiang zhen de ! "
" One more time wo gen ni jiang wo sai ni liang ba. "
" Tsk, small gas. (xiao qi) "
" SAY ONE MORE TIME ! "
" I said you are my pretty mummy AND I LOVE YOU SO ! :D "
" Okay. " *Smiles*
" So old already still ask for this. Tsk. "
*Stares*
"Sorry. Ai ni ! "
Predestined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment