Friday, August 15, 2008

I just did something stupid again.

Melina sent me this site that has got the mac-like dock plugin and I decided to try it.
I became so fascinated by it and started doodling with it for hours.
Googling for tons of icons and mac cursors here and there to put into my XP, and then I realised that it's damn ugly, so I put everything back to default again.

Now I've just realised that I was supposed to study my CSA rather than doing this shit. Okay, I've just wasted 3hours plus when I could use this time to study dont know how many chapters of it. Scold me please. ): Sorry.

I guess I'll stay up the night to study manszx. Ben's sick and I've to lend him my book tomorrow, which means I've only got tonight to study and SATURDAY MORNING IS THE PAPER ! Okay 2nd sorry of the day.

I'll entertain Xinghuei for a lil while more and I'll hop onto my bed to do some reading, before she gets really angry. ):

I miss you Jacqueline. I know you're all alone overseas but remember you've got all your friends here missing you always. :) Study hard, see you in December ! :D

No comments: