Monday, August 25, 2008

Excruciating pain. ):
Warm water, warm milk, charcoal-like medicine. No help at all. Ohmy ohmy. It's already 12.35am now and the pain's killing me.

Anyway, had an early dinner at Sizzler yesterday. Nice. Hahah. :)
It was kinda awkward at first but at least it turned out well.
Quarrelled with mum earlier on just before I went out. =/ Screwed my whole day.

Studied at Xinghuei's house. As expected la =/
&This poor girl here is going to have a hard time doing the paper tomorrow. RetAccts. ):

* Aye, I know I won't do well in my papers but need not be so direct la. You should thank me from saving you from having the chance of being the last in the class yeah. :) Kidding.

Guess I need some quality time alone for myself these few days.

I think I'm damn tired. Good night !

No comments: